Cottage Areesh Cheese is one of the healthiest foods, as it is filled to the brim with nutrition and acts as a great source of energy. Cottage Areesh Cheese nutrition facts include promoting bone health as it helps regulate blood sugar levels. Therefore, it is always good to eat Cottage Areesh Cheese, whether on its own or included in delicious recipes, to obtain its nutritional benefits. In this article, we will present to you two delicious and unique Cottage Areesh Cheese recipes.
Quick and Easy Delicious Cottage Areesh Cheese Recipes
- 4 tablespoons of Italian breadcrumbs.
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- 1 pound of sausage.
- 2 cups of ricotta cheese or Cottage Areesh Cheese or (one cup of ricotta cheese and one cup of Cottage Areesh Cheese).
- Half a cup of chopped fresh basil leaves.
- Coarse kosher salt to taste.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
- 2 and a half pounds of cheese ravioli 3 by 3 inches.
- 4 egg whites.
- 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- 9 ounces grated cheddar and rum cheese.
- First off, preheat the oven at a temperature of 400 degrees Celsius.
- Then on a greased baking tray, spread half the amount of breadcrumbs and set it aside.
- In a frying pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil, then add the sausage to it, and after cooking it for 8 to 10 minutes, start cutting it into small pieces.
- Then remove the sausage from the pan and let it cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix cheese, basil, salt and pepper and set it aside.
- In a pot on the fire, boil some water, then add the ravioli to it and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes, then drain it and rinse it with cold water and separate the ravioli pieces from each other so that they don’t stick.
- Then in another bowl, beat the egg whites and dip the ravioli in.
- Then, in the oven tray lined with breadcrumbs, lay a layer of ravioli and distribute it on the sides of the tray as well.
- Add 3/4 cup of the cheese mixture to it, then put half the amount of sausage on top, then 3/4 cup of the marinara.
- Then put another layer of the ravioli mixture, then the cheese, then the sausage, and so on until the rest of the quantity is finished, when iit is the last layer of ravioli.
- Spread grated cheese on the top of the tray followed by breadcrumbs and a sprinkle of salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- Then put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes, until it takes on a golden color.
- After that, remove the tray from the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes, then cut it and serve it as one of the different and special Cottage Areesh Cheese recipes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
For the sponge cake:
- 6 eggs.
- 150 grams or 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Half a teaspoon of finely grated lemon peel.
- 175 grams or ¼ cup of sifted flour.
For the filling:
- 100 grams or ½ cup of unsalted butter.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 cup but a quarter of unsalted Cottage Areesh Cheese.
- 1/4 cup of milk.
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel.
- 2 medium peaches, cut into thin slices.
- To prepare the cake, start with the eggs and sugar for 6 to 8 minutes, until the mixture thickens, then add the vanilla and lemon zest and mix well.
- Mix the flour with the eggs in 3 batches, don’t put them all at once.
- In a flat tray greased with butter and a baking sheet, put the mixture then insert it in the oven at a temperature of 190C to bake for 15 minutes until the cakes are done.
- Take it out of the oven and set it aside to cool.
- Then in a heated saucepan, melt the butter, add the sweetened condensed milk to it, and stir it over a low heat for 8 minutes until it thickens.
- Turn off the heat and set it aside to cool.
- In a blender, mix Cottage Areesh Cheese with milk to get a delicious creamy cheese rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Add the cheese to the sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Add in the peach slices and stir well.
- Place the swiss roll on a table lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the filling over it and wrap the Swiss roll with parchment paper, then cover tightly with baking paper and place in the refrigerator until it hardens.
- Cut the Swiss roll into slices and serve it as a delicious recipe from Cottage Areesh Cheese recipes
- Serve and Enjoy!
In conclusion, after we presented to you two delicious dinner and dessert recipes made with Cottage Areesh Cheese, you can now buy Premium Cottage Areesh Cheese from Nahda at the best prices.