- Aug 31, 2022
- 0 Comment(s)
Benefits of Imtinan honey and how to use it
If you are looking for honey that is of guaranteed quality and is naturally obtained from beehives, then Imtinan honey is the perfect choice for you. Imtinan honey contains no artificial flavors, no added colors, or synthetic substances, making it a healthy choice to add to your morning cup of tea or enjoy it as part of your favorite dessert dish.
Honey, in general, has various health benefits, on top of having a sweet, delicious flavor, so basically, combining the best of both worlds. Many people believe in honey’s effect to treat different diseases, and this is why we can find honey to be an essential component in traditional home remedies
Benefits of Imtinan honey
Not only does Imtinan honey contain no additives, but it also contains nutrients and healthy promoting plant compounds such as polyphenols, however, people don’t consume enough honey to be able to benefit from the nutrients found in honey, this is because, although honey contains nutrients, they are found in small portions. So, to be able to benefit from Imtinan honey, we advise you to take 1 tablespoon of honey on a regular basis.
Imtinan honey is a high-quality honey, meaning that its minimally processed, unheated and fresh. Those features allow Imtinan honey to have a big portion of antioxidants such as flavonoids and phenolic acids. Many of honey’s health benefits are attributed to its antioxidant content, these antioxidants work on neutralizing the reactive oxygen species (ROS) that can build up in the cells of your body, leading to cellular damage. The antioxidant property of honey can protect you against conditions such as premature aging, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease.
Even though honey is made of pure sugar, it’s still better for your body than regular sugar. Honey can still raise your blood sugar, but its antioxidant property can protect you against metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes. Honey can act on regulating the levels of a hormone known as adiponectin, which is a hormone that reduces inflammation and improves blood sugar regulation. However, while honey is still a better option than regular sugar, we advise you to consume it in moderation.
Honey was one of the essential components of traditional remedies and is still used to this day as part of home remedies. Honey is believed to have a soothing effect on burns and wounds and helps promote burns and wound healing. Ancient Egyptians believed in the healing powers of honey, and modern medicine confirmed those believes as studies proved that these healing powers of honey come from its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. Honey is also used as part of cough syrups and cough remedies to treat coughing in children, and increase children’s quality of sleep, on top of that, it doesn’t have the side effects that modern medicine has.
Recipes using Imtinan honey
Imtinan honey is characterized with a sweet and subtle taste, which makes it a great additive to desserts, or it can be enjoyed alongside fresh cream (qeshda) and slammed on top of your favorite type of toast. Not only is honey used for desserts, but also some people use honey to tenderize meat and provide a sweet flavor mixed with the savory taste of beef. Honey is also used as an ingredient in sauces that are added to chicken breasts, beef burgers or as a part of your favorite salad dressing.
This is an easy to prepare meal, which is rich in proteins and low in carbohydrates. This meal is also gluten-free which makes it a perfect dish for people who are allergic to or dislike gluten, not to mention that the added honey elevates the nutrients that you are going to get from this dish. So tune along while we tell you how to prepare this dish.
- 6 Chicken thighs
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup of Palestinian virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup of Imtinan honey
- 3 tablespoons of mustard
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ½ cup of water
- ½ pound of fresh green beans
- Sliced sweet peppers
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place the chicken in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan that has been greased with the virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon pepper and ½ teaspoon salt. Then squeeze 1 lemon onto the chicken pieces. Cut the remaining lemon in half crosswise and squeeze the juice into a small bowl.
- In the bowl that contain the squeezed lemon juice, whisk in oil, Imtinan honey, mustard, garlic and paprika. Pour half the sauce over the chicken, +\8jkreserve remaining sauce for beans. Pour water into pan. Bake 25 minutes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 170°-175° and the beans are tender. Then serve on a plate with your garnish of choice.
Honey cake is an amazing dessert for parties, family gatherings or even just to eat after you have had your lunch. This recipe is not only easy to prepare, but also does not require a lengthy preparation or a huge amount of ingredients. We will provide you below with the ingredients needed for this recipe and how to prepare it, so stay tuned!
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups of flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- ½ a cup of sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- Powder sugar for serving
- 1 cup of Imtinan honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9-inch round cake pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, combine the butter and honey until the butter is smooth and the mixture is light and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition, and then add the almond extract. Add the dry ingredients and mix until barely combined, then add the sour cream and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Then take the pan out of the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Serve plain or dusted with powdered sugar.