- May 03, 2022
- 0 Comment(s)
5 Flavorful Appetizers made with Turkish Labneh
Turkish Labneh is a whipped cheese with a soft texture that is easily spreadable and can be used in various delicious recipes. Labneh is produced from the condensation of yogurt or curd after removing the butter from it. Labneh has many health benefits for the body as it is a good source of good bacteria that are beneficial for intestinal health. It is also rich in protein and calcium, which maintain healthy bones and muscles. In this article, we will be learning about the 5 most famous Turkish appetizers to go with your meal.
Delicious Turkish Labneh Appetizers
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons of Turkish labneh
- 2 sticks of dill.
- 1 small tomato.
- 1 Radish.
- 7 grains of pitted black olives.
- Slice the cucumber into very thin slices.
- Grate tomatoes, olives and radish.
- Mix the labneh with dill, tomatoes, olives and radish.
- Spread the labneh mix on the cucumber slice, roll it tightly, and then put it in a serving dish and serve it as a delicious Turkish labneh appetizer.
- 350 grams of Turkish labneh.
- 1 cup of yogurt.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 quarter cup of pecorino cheese.
- Toast as desired.
- 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- First, place the labneh with all the ingredients in 8 layers of cheesecloth.
- Then put the gauze in a large bowl, leaving enough space for the liquid to come out.
- After draining the labneh mixture, leave it for a whole day in the refrigerator while keeping the liquid drained for the toast.
- The next day, we toast the bread and then distribute the labneh liquid on it.
- Put the labneh mixture in a pastry bag and distribute it over the toasted toast, then sprinkle the face with thyme.
- 2 cups of Turkish labneh.
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground walnuts.
- 1 tablespoon of walnuts.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chili.
- In a bowl, mix labneh with chili and walnuts.
- Put the mixture in a serving dish, then spread the ground walnuts on the edges of the dish and decorate it with walnuts and olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy a fresh plate of delicious Turkish labneh appetizer.
- 6 slices of toast, without its edges.
- 1 cup of Turkish Labneh
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper.
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts.
- 1 teaspoon of crushed dry mint.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the toast slices until they are thin.
- In a bowl, mix the labneh, mint, walnuts, and red pepper.
- Spread an amount of the mixture on the toast slices and roll.
- Dip the edges of the rolls in the labneh mixture, then place them in a serving dish, garnish with a little mint and red pepper, and serve as a delicious healthy appetizer.
- 2 diced tomatoes.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Lemon juice.
- ¼ cup of Turkish labneh balls.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- 1 teaspoon of sesame.
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses.
- Chopped mint for garnish.
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, parsley, lemon and salt.
- Put the mixture in a serving dish, add the labneh balls, olive oil, thyme, pomegranate molasses, mint and serve.
Hurry up and cook those 5 delicious Turkish Labneh appetizers and buy the best quality Turkish Labneh at the right price from the comfort of your home through Nahda website.