Feta Cheese is a delicious cheese with a light taste made from goat milk, sheep milk, or a mixture of both. Feta Cheese comes from the Green cuisine and it is a white crumbly cheese that is light in consistency and easy to spread. Since it is favored by many, this article highlights 3 unique and healthy feta cheese recipes.
Feta Cheese Recipes
- 1 pound of whole wheat fettuccine pasta.
- A cup of feta cheese.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 cup of roasted and chopped red pepper.
- ½ cup of chicken or vegetable broth.
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
To prepare this recipe as one of the healthy feta cheese recipes, you should follow these steps:
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and saute the onions and garlic for 10 minutes.
- Add the roasted red pepper and keep stirring.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the mixture slightly cool.
- Put the mixture in a bowl with the broth and the rest of the ingredients except for the feta cheese and fettuccine pasta.
- Mix ingredients well until smooth and thick.
- Boil the pasta and drain it, keeping half a cup of the boiling water.
- Mix pasta with feta cheese sauce, adding a small amount of boiling water if necessary.
- Add salt and black pepper, then place the pasta in a serving dish
- Spread the chopped parsley and the remaining feta cheese on top of the pasta and serve it as a special feta cheese recipe.
This recipe lies at the top of the list when it comes to feta cheese uses.
- 4 chicken breast steak (finely pounded)
- 1 cup of mushrooms.
- 1 cup of finely chopped colored pepper.
- 2 sticks chopped green onions.
- ½ cup of butter.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- ½ cup of shredded feta cheese.
- Lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper.
To prepare this special feta cheese chicken dish, you need to follow the following steps:
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan on the stove.
- Add mushrooms and stir well until wilted.
- Proceed to add green onions and colored peppers and mix well.
- Season the mixture with salt and black pepper.
- Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Spread the chicken steak and put the pepper mixture in it, then cut the feta cheese and roll it into a roll and close it with sticks.
- In the same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter with the rest of the oil and fry the chicken rolls on all sides for 10 minutes.
- Put the chicken rolls in an oven tray and season with salt, black pepper and the remaining butter and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the chicken rolls in the preheated oven at 190°C for 30 minutes.
- Fry the rolls under the grill for 3 minutes, then serve hot as a unique feta cheese dish.
- 220 grams of crumbled feta cheese.
- 1 box of cream cheese.
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest.
- 1 Minced garlic clove.
- 1 quarter cup of fine green pepper.
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley.
- 1 piece of grated cucumber.
- 1 piece of grated tomato.
- Whisk the feta cheese, cream cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and lemon zest until you get a creamy mixture.
- Add grated tomatoes, grated cucumber and chopped parsley.
- Put the Greek dip in a serving dish and serve it alongside toasted bread as a delicious recipe with delicious feta cheese.
To wrap this up, after we've offered you some of the most delicious, healthy and different recipes with feta cheese, you can now buy distinctive Emirati feta cheese from Nahda website from the comfort of your home.