- May 03, 2022
- 0 Comment(s)
3 Cream Desserts from Eastern Cuisines
Cream is a delicious dairy which is made from a thick layer extracted from fresh cow or buffalo milk after boiling. The cream, with its thick texture, delicious taste, and many benefits, is used in preparing many sweet and savory recipes. Cream, whether canned or fresh, is used in many diverse international cuisines from Syrian to Pakistani. In this article, we will learn about 3 delicious cream desserts from Eastern Cuisines.
Cream Dessert Recipes
This delicious recipe comes out straight from Syrian cuisines, and fresh cream is an active ingredient in it.
- ½ kg of coarse semolina or coarsely chopped konafa.
- ¼ cup of melted and cold ghee.
- 750 grams of cream.
- 2 cups of syrup.
- ½ cup of crushed pistachios.
- ¼ kg of roasted pistachios.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, put the kunafa or semolina with ghee and roast for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add the crushed pistachios, and stir well.
- Add a cup and a half of sugar syrup gradually to semolina or kunafa to get a dough-like consistency.
- Then in a Pyrex tray, spread it, distribute it evenly and press it to make it stick.
- Spread the cream over the semolina or kunafa, and spread the roasted pistachios over it, then put the rest of the syrup on top.
- Place the Syrian Medaluka in the refrigerator for two hours, then serve it cold.
This is a delicious recipe made with sweet canned cream:
- ½ cup of Pakistani or Egyptian noodles.
- 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- ½ cup of sweet cream.
- 2 cups of whole milk.
- 2 sticks of cloves.
- 1 tablespoon of sliced almonds.
- 1 tablespoon of crushed cashews.
- 2 teaspoons of raisins.
- 2 teaspoons of crushed pistachios.
- 8 grains of chopped dates.
- 1 tablespoon and a half of sugar.
- ½ teaspoon of ground cardamom
- In a saucepan on the heat, melt the ghee and roast the almonds, cashews, cloves, pistachios and raisins until they take on a light golden color.
- Then drain the nuts from the ghee and set aside.
- Fry the noodles in ghee until they get golden color.
- Add milk and chopped dates to it and leave it on a low heat for 12 to 15 minutes until fully cooked.
- Then add sugar and ground cardamom to the vermicelli mixture with milk and stir well.
- Put the cream on the noodles, stir well, then remove the pot from the heat.
- Put the Pakistani cream in serving glasses, decorate it with roasted nuts, and serve it warm or cold to enjoy one of the delicious cream dessert recipes.
- 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- 2 cups of soft pistachios.
- 1 cup of rose water.
- ½ cup of roasted cashews, for garnish.
- A cup of cream.
- In a mixing bowl, mix powdered sugar, pistachio nuts and rose water to get a dough-like consistency.
- Spread the dough on a tray and spread the cream over it.
- Roll the dough into a roll and place it in the refrigerator for two hours to firm up.
- Take out the halapino from the fridge and cut it into circles, garnish with roasted cashews and serve cold as a delicious cream dessert.
In conclusion, after we’ve presented you with 3 unique cream desserts, Nahda offers you fresh high-quality cream from a reliable source, at the best prices. All you have to do is go on the website and order it to your home.