Baramily Cheese is a distinctive white cheese that is favored by many, it is made from fresh milk and is known for its strong striking taste. Baramily Cheese comes either with pepper or without, and it enjoys a hard-ish texture. Some people enjoy this particular cheese alongside bread and tomatoes and cucumbers, while others like to include it in delicious recipes.
For the lovers of change, here are 3 creative and delicious baramily cheese recipes:
3 Delicious Baramily Cheese Recipes
- 4 cups of flour.
- 1 cup of bramley cheese cut in tiny pieces.
- ¼ cup of finely chopped parsley.
- ¼ cup of finely chopped dill.
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil.
- 3 sticks of chopped green onions.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking soda.
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda.
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper.
- ¾ cups of frozen butter.
- 1 ¾ cups of yogurt.
- First, preheat the oven to 450 degrees Celsius.
- Then in an oven tray, add butter parchment.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with bramley cheese, dill, onion, basil, parsley, baking powder, lemon zest, pepper and baking soda.
- Add to the mixture a block of butter and mix with your hands to get a crumbly consistency
- Add yogurt and knead well until a soft dough is formed.
- Shape the dough into balls or triangles and align them in the oven tray
- Put the tray in the freezer to cool for about 15 minutes·
- Place the tray in the oven for 20 minutes until it takes on a color, then turn off the heat and take out the tray.
- Serve warm or cold and Enjoy!
- 2 pieces of phyllo dough.
- 250 gram bramili cheese
- 2 eggs·
- 100 milliliters of oil
- 100 milliliters of milk.
- ¼ cup of chopped parsley.
- Fennel flower seeds to taste
- In a bowl, mix the baramili cheese with parsley.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with milk and oil.
- Cut the phyllo dough into equally sized triangles.
- Generously spread the triangle doughs with the egg and milk mixture·
- Spread the cheese and parsley filling on the edges of the dough and roll it into a roll.
- Stack the buns in an oven tray lined with butter paper.
- Beat an egg and spread it on top of the buns, then sprinkle a little nigella over them.
- Put the buns in a preheated oven at 200 Celsius for approximately 20 minutes.·
- Take it out of the oven and turn off the heat.
- Serve and Enjoy next to your favorite drink!
- 2 cups of yogurt (you can use an empty yogurt cup as the standard cup measurement for the rest of the ingredients)
- 1 cup of ghee
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk
- 125 grams of feta cheese.
- 125 grams of Baramily cheese.
- Roumy Cheese
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Salami, luncheon meat, green olives, colored peppers (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- A pinch of salt.
- In a deep bowl, put the yogurt, ghee, flour, baking powder and salt and mix them well till you get a soft, non-sticky dough.
- Roll out the dough on a tray, making sure to lift the edges up.
- Add any of the optional ingredients on top.
- In an electric mixer, mix eggs, milk, black pepper, feta cheese, baramili cheese and roumi cheese.
- Put the egg mixture on the dough
- Then insert the tray into a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for half an hour or until it takes on a golden color.
- Take the tray out of the oven and serve it hot and enjoy it as a delicious snack at breakfast or dinner.
Last but not least, and after we’ve presented you with 3 of the best baramili cheese recipes, you can now buy Baramili Cheese 500g at the best quality and price from Nahda website, to cook delicious recipes with it from the comfort of your home.